Smart Choice Card members have access to discounted medical and hospital services throughout the United States. Save 10% to 40% at 285,000 physician offices, diagnostic, urgent care centers and thousands of hospitals. This plan is available to all since there are no age or health restrictions. Anyone can begin saving today.
PHYSICIAN & HOSPITAL with MEDICAL HEALTH ADVISOR
Going to the doctor doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg. Save 10% to 40% at participating doctors’ offices. Get the care you and your family deserve for less.
Medical Health Advisor can help with a broad range of healthcare and insurance related issues. It helps members with clinical, insurance and administrative issues for medical, hospital, dental, pharmacy and other needs. Personal Health Advocates help members get the most out of their health benefits. They are typically registered nurses supported by a team of medical directors and administrative experts.
- Save 10% to 40% at participating doctor offices and hospitals in the U.S. The entire immediate family can save.
- Access to over 285,000 providers. Providers include family doctors, specialists, alternative care providers, facilities and hospitals.
- The program has one of the largest doctor networks in the nation.
- No age or health restrictions. Anyone can save with this benefit.
One call to Medical Health Advisor and we’ll help members:
- Save time and money.
- Find your way through the healthcare and insurance systems.
- Find doctors, hospitals and other providers.
- Make appointments with providers.
- Find “best in class” medical institutions for a serious illness or injury.
- Get unbiased health info to make informed decisions.
- Find and research current treatments for a medical issue.
- Use our Health Cost Estimator – a pre-service pricing support tool.
- Resolve insurance claims and billing issues.
- Explain test, treatment and medications.
- Get second opinions for peace of mind.
- HIPAA Compliant.
For hospital visits, members MUST verify hospital participation prior to any procedures. For E.R. visits, within 48 hours of service member must contact network. A representative will coordinate all of the resources and work with the provider/facility for a contracted savings.
- Hospital discounts NOT available in Maryland, Vermont and West Virginia.
- Physician Visit benefit is not available to Vermont residents.